L1, L2, and L3 Networking Protocols
03/14/2023 - 03/16/2023 TT&S Training Room
Knowing the fundamentals of L1, L2, and L3 Networking Protocols is vital to anyone who is in the networking field today, whether it be Application Service Provider, Network Service Provider levels or Enterprise level. This 3-day insightful and revealing course has been designed to focus on the systems approach, the engineering thinking, behind the world of Layer 1, Layer 2, and Layer 3 Networking.
The objectives of the course are to:
- Develop a "hands-on" skill set targeted at Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3 methods and protocols
- Learn how to use critical networking tools and methods
- Improve student job performance by having a more complete and robust understanding of the subject matter
- Improve customer/cowerker satisfaction by sharing the knowledge and skills to work and troubleshoot the network
- Deepen networking knowledge and understanding
The target audience for this course is anyone in the telecommunications field that requires a solid and complete understanding of the fundamental operations of L1, L2 and L3 networking, especially new hires, and desires hands-on skills that can be applied to their job function.